Whats your favourite Mystry Box?

Powered By Blogger

What's ur lvl on ourworld

How much did u like Weatherby teddy bear's challenges?

Welcome to ourworld

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Gem code!

D709-03A5-F185-8907
Only avaliable 4 this week!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND-Yep~ ur always waitin' 4 this! new aurthor!
HER NAME IS...LordxOfxBunnyXxX
pLEASE tREAT hER wELL, aND i FIXED the WeiRd GliTcH WHicH iS hAPPeninG TO My gOOd aurthors!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message from...
izu izu chan~ : Yep~ thats me, the maker of this blog, just a sorry for the fans that I'm fixing the glitch and error and itlook like...HALF A YEAR! So Sorry!

vampire hunter: Ima just hunter of da vamps!

Yasora Ame: the glitch is so anoying!! >.<

LordxOfxBunnyXxX: New aurthor, are you happy? I'll be on when the others are on camps, valcations...etc. And I can tell you that I only go on a valcation every 5 years! *Sigh* I'm jelous >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment