Whats your favourite Mystry Box?

Powered By Blogger

What's ur lvl on ourworld

How much did u like Weatherby teddy bear's challenges?

Welcome to ourworld

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Da awesome update on ourWorld!

Hiya! This is LordxOfxBunnyXxX, my ourWorld name is lara000024 so please add me! I know my level is low but I'm saving up to 1000 flow so I can get a level spirt! Sorry, random post...but the updates are beneath...!

1#: Just what you wanted, a resident card! No pictures now but I'll put them on later!
2#: Patricia the pumpkin and Ghosty Duo! (Secret: The Ghosty Duo and The Patricia the pumpkin gives you flow boost when you buy with gems but not coins!)
3#: Haloween items are out! I'll try get some pictures soon!

Thats all!
xxx love you all! xxx
LordxOfxBunnyXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment